Bizweld fabric is 100% cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1
EN ISO 11611 CLASS 1, A1+A2
GOST - R CERTIFIED
The garments in the Bizweld Flame Resistant range have been specially designed to guarantee comfort, performance and safety whilst providing effective function at all times. This range has been rigorously tested to meet and adhere to the latest EN standards.
- CE certified
- Retail bag which aids presentation for retail sales
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Available in sizes up to 5XL
- Concealed phone pocket
- ARC2 (previously HRC2)
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Chest pockets
- Dual hazard protection
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment